Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Future Foe Scenarios - A Preview of Things to Come

Don't expect a proper post until Friday, I just don't have the time

I still however do hav
e time to write about what to expect from posts in future.
My only real goal for posting is that I be one post ahead of the other blogs which have started recently (Sean , Nathan and Jack's), I know it probably doesn't mean much to anybody reading this but I know that I'll feel as though I accomplished something. I know you probably couldn't give less of a toss about my own personal affairs so expect a fair few posts reviewing albums and generally just writing about genres, ownership and all of that jazz as well as pretty much anything that comes to mind.

Just a list of a few albums I might possibly be reviewing in the near future:
Second & Eighteen
Grand National
Rio Grande Blood
Second Coming
Escape From Cookie Mountain
Louder Now
Mechanical Animals
Doctor Feelgood

No comments:

Post a Comment